Stuff

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

One for the ages

This is quite atrocious. I mean, really, the last post was December 2nd...that's so long ago. So much has happened in this last month that I've missed writing about.

Lets see:
Also Christmas/NYE happened. Which means it's resolution time, if you believe in such things. Instead of making up my own i'm going to borrow someone elses. But it is Something inspirational.

(Chris Hadfield is such a bro Canadian spaceman, you can watch him here.The powers of modern technology...too bad he's retired now :\)

Too many things I've wish I'd done in the past that I've ended up not doing because I didn't feel up to it, and too many I didn't really wanted to do but felt obliged to it.

What ends up happening is none of the things you want to do get done and you're stuck not really wanting to do the things you end up signing up for. It is useful to be able to do whatever you feel like but I feel in the long run it's

Well,enough philosophisizing at 3am since I have a client presentation tomorrow at 9am which I have to be in the office by 8 for that I still haven't done the final slide for, which will probably take a few hours of research plus more time putting it all down and then dumping it all it on powerpoint.

Back to making slides. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment